Spectra T-Series Enterprise Tape Libraries (T200/T380/T680) sold by Teradactyl
Designed for Growth and Scalability
The Spectra T-Series Enterprise libraries are engineered to preserve your initial investment in storage. Investment protection is realized by utilizing components which are interchangeable among the T200, T380, T680, T950 and T-Finity libraries, allowing you to seamlessly transfer and scale (TranScale) library components between libraries as your organization grows. Spectra’s industry-first TranScalable architecture is designed with your growth in mind and meets your future capacity, management and data protection needs.
Data growth is endless and cost-effectively scaling storage is becoming a top priority for businesses and operations worldwide. Keeping up with unpredictable data growth is a daunting task. Organizations want to avoid making capital investments in storage that are far beyond their short-term capacity requirements, yet they must be prepared for the unexpected. Designed with your growth in mind, Spectra TranScale has been developed to preserve your initial investment in storage by providing a solution that addresses both your short-term and long-term storage needs. Spectra uses TranScale in our T-Series Enterprise libraries by interchanging the expensive components between the T200, T380, T680 and T950 libraries. As you grow, you continue to use your original tape drives, power supplies, TeraPacks and media in your new library. The frame is the only major component that changes when you are ready to upgrade to a larger T-Series library.TranScale provides a cost-effective lifetime investment in storage, allowing you to scale your hardware and software to make your capacity upgrades quick, seamless and affordable.
- LTO7 & LTO6 technology supported by Spectra & Teradactyl
- T200 Capacity: > 200 slots: 1.2 PB / 3 PB (uncompressed/compressed LTO-7 technology)
- T380 Capacity: > 380 slots: 2.2 PB / 5.7 PB (uncompressed/compressed LTO-7 technology)
- T680 Capacity: > 670 slots: 4PB / 10.2 PB (uncompressed/compressed LTO-7 technology)
- T200 Maximum Throughput: > 8 drives: 8.23 TB/h / 20.6 TB/h (uncompressed/compressed LTO7)
- T380 Maximum Throughput: > 12 drives: 12.35 TB/h / 30.89 TB/h (uncompressed/compressed LTO7)
- T680 Maximum Throughput: > 12 drives: 12.35 TB/h / 30.89 TB/h (uncompressed/compressed LTO7)
- 4 Gb/s – 8 Gb/s Fibre Channel Interface Options
- LTO-7, LTO-6, LTO-5 and TS1150 Technology (T380 Only) tape drives
- FIPS compliant tape drives and key manager, using AES-256 bit encryption