The T950 tape library system is our most popular deployment for Tape Library storage. This dependable unit provides the greatest storage density and feature set. I comes with integrated encryption with key management standard in an automated tape library. T950 also offers comprehensive media and hardware health monitoring inside an easy-to-use single management interface that augments the health and monitoring features found in the True incremental Backup System. With wide deployment in our customer base and intimate familiarity with this storage system, you can deploy the T950 with absolute confidence.
The Spectra® T950 library is designed and built to meet the same stringent requirements of the enterprise for data integrity, data security and high reliability that you have come to expect from Teradactyl®. The T950 library reduces staff involvement significantly, affordably scales in capacity and throughput, and delivers the best Total Cost of Ownership of any tape solution. The True incremental Backup System® (TiBS) can leverage the dual LTO and TS1150 technology with classes and groups of data for configurable storage policies and retention times in both backup and archive capacities. TiBS can be working in separate storage pools in one or many partitions with this robotic library system. The versatility and complementary functionality of these products provide efficient and scalable data assurance in a turnkey solution from Teradactyl. Financing is available for qualified buyers.
- Up to 8 Frames
- LTO or TS11XX technology both are supported by Spectra & Teradactyl
- Capacity: > 10,020 slots: 150 PB (compressed LTO-7 technology)
- Capacity: > 7,614 slots: 190 PB (compressed TS1150 technology)
- Maximum Throughput: > 120 drives: 173 TB/h (compressed LTO-7 technology)
- Maximum Throughput: > 120 drives: 302 TB/h (compressed TS1150 technology)
- Speed Matching 100 – 300 MB/s LTO7 & 62 – 300 MB/s TS1150
- 4 Gb/s – 8 Gb/s Fibre Channel Interface Options
- LTO-7, LTO-6, LTO-5 and TS 1140 & TS1150 Technology tape drives
- FIPS compliant tape drives and key manager, using AES-256 bit encryption