The Teradactyl® TiBS Standard Annual Maintenance Plan includes automatic software updates and enhancements and access to Teradactyl Technical Support during Business Hours. You may have up to two (2) technical site contacts within your organization that can submit calls.
12 Hours X 5 Days Per Week
- Two (2) technical site contacts are entitled to one year of unlimited phone, e-mail, and web-based support for installation, configuration, usage issues, "work-around's," patches, maintenance releases and product updates during Business Hours.
- Automatic minor and major feature releases for the supported software.
- New bug fixes when available.
- Customers with an Enterprise Site License will receive new Operating System support when available.
- Access to the customer support center Anytime on an incremental basis.
- Unlimited number of cases
Standard Maintenance Plan Service Level Objectives
The targeted initial response time for the Standard Package is listed below. The cost for the Standard Maintenance Service Plan is 15% of the products' purchase price, including processing packs and third party software with a $750.00 minimum. Please contact Teradactyl or your authorized sales representative for more information.
Whenever customer support is requested, a problem priority level will be assigned to each new case. Priority levels determine the targeted initial response time as well as the priority of the case with respect to other open cases. All opened cases fall into one of the five priority levels.
Initial Response Time
Customer is having problems recovering mission critical data from backup and desires immediate assistance.
Customer is having problems with backup or restore processing. A potential for loss of data exists.
Next Business Day
Customer is having problems with current product use that is not related to backup or restore processing.
Three Business Days
Customer is having problems using a previously unused feature of the product and desires technical assistance.
Four Business Days
Customer is requesting a new product feature that is not currently available.
* Software Maintenance Plans for the True incremental Backup System are based on a percentage of the total product purchase price. For an entity to participate in any Teradactyl Software Maintenance Plan, each licensed department, site, or campus which deploys a TiBS server within that entity will automatically be charged standard maintenance fees unless the entity desires to place the entire organization on a platinum maintenance plan. If the entity elects to purchase a Platinum Maintenance plan for the entire organization, the entity will automatically be billed at those rates for annual maintenance charges corresponding to the total sum of all purchases multiplied by 30%. Software purchased between maintenance billing cycles can have the associated maintenance fees prorated to match renewal dates with the existing support contracts.
In most instances, an entity will elect to maintain a Standard, Silver, or Gold maintenance plan for each Department within the organization that has deployed one or more TiBS Backup Servers. This structure provides each department with a designated number of support contacts (depending on the level of support for the plan) and permits individual departments to increase availability to Teradactyl support resources as required by their specific operating needs without obligating other licensed members within the entity to maintain the same contractual support level. Each support plan has a specified minimum annual contract price to cover our necessary infrastructure costs. The minimum contract prices are as follows:
Standard Maintenance Plan: $750 USD minimum annually
Silver Maintenance Plan: $5,000 USD minimum annually
Gold Maintenance Plan: $25,000 USD minimum annually
Platinum Maintenance Plan: $75,000 USD minimum annually
** Teradactyl company holidays are excluded except for Platinum Maintenance customers. Teradactyl observes approximately eight (8) holidays in a calendar year. These holidays are posted in advance. Upcoming dates can be found in the support section of our web site.
*** Teradactyl makes every effort to meet the off hour customer needs ("Anytime Support") but availability is not guaranteed outside of maintenance plan hours unless scheduled support units are purchased. If 24 Hour support, Monday through Friday (excluding weekends and Teradactyl Holidays) require a service level guarantee, Gold Maintenance should be purchased. If your organization requires a service level guarantee on a continuous basis, e.g. 24 Hour support, seven days a week including Teradactyl Holidays, our Platinum Maintenance Plan should be purchased. The Gold and Platinum Maintenance programs include call center infrastructure to meet service level guarantee requirements.
Teradactyl reserves the right to refuse to sell any of these incremental support services at any time and for any reason. Non payment or late payments of invoices may disqualify a customer from being able to access these services. All decisions by Teradactyl are final.
Standard Annual Maintenance Plan Version #080923